from 68€ per night
The newly renovated apartment takes you on a journey back in time to the 80s, a time in which “Mister Franks” learns how to listen and how to feel in his “music shop” (based on the novel by Rachel Joyce). The record shop owner and jazz lover can tell exactly what kind of music you need at the moment.
A talent we try to transfer – namely to modern living comfort, functionality and a lot of retro charm.
Retro vs. modern functionality:
- Two bedrooms and a workplace create a real retro feeling with wallpaper and furniture.
- Once particularly comfortable with comfort size 120×200
- Whether gramophone and old records on the wall or balloons as light objects on the ceiling, there is a lot to discover.
- Stylish dining table furniture and the new fitted kitchen invite you to do more than just eat.
- Only the tiles are in retro style here: New and modern bathroom equipment.
Fresh wet & beautiful dreams
Technology that inspires
For gourmets and chefs
“Jazz is about the space between the notes. About what happens when you listen inside yourself. Listening to the gaps and the cracks. Because that’s where real life takes place, if you’re brave enough to let yourself fall into free fall. “
Rachel Joyce, The music shop
Mr Franks – Book now
Back to the 80s: Feel at home